Roku is the top leading streaming service that allows you to stream your favorite TV shows,movies and play games using the internet via TV. Create your Roku "my account" to setup your device by entering the Roku Activation Code at roku.com/link url to gain access to all the amazing selection of movies, TV shows, music and more that Roku has to offer from the Roku Channel Store. Enter the code that displays on Tv screen to activate your roku account.
Easy to follow steps for Roku account sign in are given below for the ease of use:
1. Go to the main webpage of Roku through the web URL roku.com and hit the Enter key from your keyboard.
2. Wait for a couple of seconds to load the pages properly and then click on the Sign In tab.
3. You will be redirected to the Roku Account sign in the webpage where you have to mention the details carefully that is associated with this account.
4. Mention the email address that you have set up while forming your Roku Account
5. Along with this, also type in the current password linked with this account correctly as passwords are case-sensitive.
6. At last, you are required to click on the Sign In tab to end the login process of your Roku account.
Once you get the Roku activation code, you can go for the activation procedure. Below are the steps for the same:
1. Go to roku.com/link and click the link to sign in.
2. If you don't have a roku account then click on create roku account option and create your account.
3. Enter the roku activation code to activate Roku.
4. Selecting the channels to add to your streaming device.
5. Click on the activate button.
6. Your account activation is completed.
Proceed with the instructions below to update Roku PIN easily:
1. Firstly, open a web browser and go to roku.com/link.
2. Log in to your Roku account using the username and password.
3. Now, you have to click the Update button under PIN preferences to access the PIN settings menu.
4. Then, create your PIN or update your current PIN by keying in the four digit in the box.
5. Choose your PIN usage preferences from the available list.
6. Select always to require a PIN for purchase and to download the channels.
7. Lastly, click the Save changes option to save the PIN and the Setting selection.